Do you require protection for product, operator, and/or environment?
Horizontal/Laminar Flow Hood - The HEPA filtered unidirectional horizontal/vertical laminar airflow blankets the work area to provide excellent product/process protection under sterile ISO 5 cleanliness conditions.
Clean Bench (CAW) - The HEPA filtered airflow blankets the work area to provide excellent product/process protection under ISO 5 conditions. Airflow patters are NOT unidirection or laminar; no diffuser screen. Available in horizontal or vertical flow configuration. Designed for use on a bench top or counter surface.
Open Bench (PCR) :
- STILL AIR: provices product protection (i.e. DNA and RNA processes from possible contamination) through lab still air; no HEPA filtered supply. Includes UV Light for decontamination with interlock system to protect accidental UV exposure.
- HEPA Filtered Air: provides product protection through positive pressure HEPA filtered air when door is open.
Fume Hood - The inward negative airflow provides excellent protection for the operator against potentially harmful chemical fumes, acid vapors, and/or processes generated within the work volume. *Requires connection to external exhaust source.
Fume Hood (PPF)
Operator & Environment Protection
Extraction Hood (NXT Series, EXT Polypropylene, CAW w/ Reverse Flow) - Provides a high degree of operator and environmental protection from harmful contaminants including powders, chemical fumes/vapours and/or nuisance odours. Negative airflow draws lab air in and away from the user and mizes with contaminated air before passing through a pre-filter, HEPA filter, Carbon Filter or both. The filtered air is recirculated back into the room or can be vented to the outside when connected to an external exhaust source if required.
Product & Operator Protection
Total Exhaust Hood (TXH) - provides the highest degree of product and operator protection from potentially harmful contaminates, fumes/vapours.
Product, Operator & Environment Protection
Biological Safety Cabinet (BK3) - Provides the highest degree of product, operator & envrionmental protection from potentially harmful contaminates and aerosols.
- Front opening maintains continous airflow
- 70% of the air within the cabinet shell is recirulated; 30% of HEPA filtered air is exhausted from the hood
- HEPA filtered, vertical, unidirectional laminar airflow within the work zone
- HEPA filtered exhaust air to the room or the exhaust connected to an external exhaust source